Scuba 2000 Terms & Conditions – Experiences, Training & Coaching
LAST UPDATED: 01 November 2022
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All bookings must be paid in full at the time of reservation, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- Bookings will not be confirmed until the following are:
- The Scuba 2000 registration form has been completed online
- Payment has been received
- All necessary paperwork, including medical statements have been completed, signed, returned & checked.
- A valid medical statement is mandatory for all water-based activities.
- A parent/legal guardian must be present during any water-based activity and provide written consent for minors.
- Once confirmed, bookings are non-refundable.
- With your booking confirmation, you will receive a schedule including pricing, dates, times, inclusions and exclusions.
- Bookings are valid as per the agreed schedule information. Rescheduling may be permitted up to five days in advance, at the discretion of Scuba 2000. Rescheduling must be completed within three months of the original booking.
- Bookings will not be refundable in case of a no show, due to costs incurred by Scuba 2000.
- For operational reasons, Scuba 2000 reserves the right to adjust dates, times and pool locations. We will endeavour to provide reasonable notice, but this cannot be guaranteed.
- Scuba 2000 reserves the right to cancel or terminate classes without refund, in circumstances including, but not limited to being under the influence of drugs or alcohol, rude or abusive behaviour, risks to personal safety and not following instructions during tuition.
- To be safe and competent, students must be able to reach an acceptable standard, as defined in the SSI Training Standards. Payment for a course does not mean automatic qualification. Scuba 2000 reserves the right to fail students, if they are unable to meet the required standards. In such circumstances, fees will not be refundable.
- Equipment rental is included as standard for all training. Should any damage or loss occur, you will be financially liable for the cost of a new replacement item(s).
- Scuba 2000 shall not be held responsible for any loss of personal equipment or belongings. You are solely responsible for ensuring that all personal equipment and belongings are secured appropriately at all times.
Information provided by Scuba 2000, whether written or verbal, is provided in good faith, and to the best of our knowledge is accurate and up-to-date. However, we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information provided by us. Under no circumstance shall we have any liability to you for any loss or damage of any kind, incurred as a result of the use of information provided by us. You agree to rely on any information provided solely at your own risk.