LAST UPDATED: 01 November 2022
Who we are
Our website address is: http://scuba2000.co.uk
All products and services promoted on this website are provided by Scuba 2000, authorised affiliates or business partners, with whom we have agreements in place.
Scuba 2000’s business address is Tretharrup Farm, Treskilling, Luxulyan, Bodmin, Cornwall. PL30 5EL. United Kingdom. Paradise Gold Ltd. (Company number 10555022, registered at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London. WC2H 9JQ) is an authorised affiliate of Scuba 2000, running training in Leicestershire, UK.
Scuba 2000 is a registered and authorised Scuba Schools International (SSI), Dive Centre (#744037)
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- Contact forms: We use contact forms to collect your email address and personal data, for the purposes of registering new clients. Information is collected through a contact form and used to register you for training services provided by Scuba Schools International (SSI), via their secure portal https://divessi.com. You are able to log-in to your account once activated to view all information held and amend it accordingly. In addition, we keep a copy of your information on our systems to support your training and as part of our emergency response plans. To support our marketing, we use limited information (such as e-mail) to keep you notified of relevant products, services, promotions and newsletters. You can opt out of this at any time.
- Media: We receive images via our contact form, for the purpose of registration of training and identification purposes. These images will be used as part of our training record with Scuba Schools International (SSI) and included on your certification cards (where applicable). If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- Analytics: We use Google Analytics and Monster Insights to track the usage of our website.
Where we send your data
We do not provide any data to third parties for marketing purposes. Generally, information is only intentionally sent to third parties for the following reasons:
- To facilitate professional training records – personal information is provided to Scuba Schools International
- To provide insurance cover for training – basic information is provided to Dive Assure
View our ICO Compliance certificate here.
Information provided by Scuba 2000, whether written or verbal, is provided in good faith, and to the best of our knowledge is accurate and up-to-date. However, we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information provided by us. Under no circumstance shall we have any liability to you for any loss or damage of any kind, incurred as a result of the use of information provided by us. You agree to rely on any information provided solely at your own risk.