Farne Islands 2022
30 September, 2022 - 3 October, 2022
The Farnes is renowned as the best place in the UK to dive with seals – approximately 4,500 Atlantic Grey Seals live here, around the small islands and rocky outcrops, just a short distance off the Northumberland coast. In addition, the area is a popular location for wreck diving, The best time to dive with seals is late September through to mid-October. A trip to the Farnes is a must for anyone who enjoys marine life and underwater photography. We’ve managed to secure one of the best diving charters in the area at prime time! We have 10 spaces available for this epic adventure! We’ll travel up on Friday, to arrive at our base in Seahouses late afternoon. There’s several highly recommended restaurants locally, where we can enjoy evening meals, along with local pubs, so there’s options for everyone. Breakfast will be served at our B&B (The Olde School House), before setting off diving. After our two days of diving the Farnes, we’ll have an opportunity to wash down kit, top up air fills and enjoy a final group meal, before setting off home at our leisure the following day.
- £332 (members) / £365 (non-members)
Spaces: 12 total / 5 remaining Suitable for: Those who are excited to see and play with seals in the wild! Minimum of Open Water with 10 dives. We may get the opportunity to dive wrecks below 18m, in which case you must have completed at least the Deep Diving specialty (but ideally be Advanced with a Wreck specialty)
- 2 full days boat diving, 2 dives per day
- 3 nights B&B accommodation (based on 2 sharing)
- Organisation of the trip + Scuba 2000 Crew member for all diving activities
- Meals (other than breakfast)
- Transport (we recommend car sharing due to distance)
- Snacks, drinks and other incidental costs
- Kit hire (including tanks/air & weights)
Kit Hire / Extras:
- Tank (air): £20 (members) / £30 (non-members)
- Weights: £12 (members) / £18 (non-members)
- Other kit hire available upon request
- Add boat diving specialty: £150 (normally £200)
- Add wreck diving specialty: £150 (normally £200)
- Add deep diving specialty: £165 (normally £200)
How to Book:
- Members have priority
- Confirm ASAP and pay a 50% non-refundable deposit per person to secure your place. Pay the balance by 1st July 2022
- Contact us to book!
Important notes: Every diver must carry their own SMB and reel for these dives. Scuba 2000 general terms and conditions apply.