- This event has passed.
Cornwall Summer Trip (South Coast)
13 August - 17 August
Cornwall’s South Coast is ideal for stunning beach dives. We’re planning a long summer weekend of diving here, at some of Scuba 2000’s regular beach diving locations (Portmellon, Readymoney Cove & Hemmick) as well as some new locations too. This will be a relaxing trip, with easy diving, social time with friends and (hopefully) excellent weather.
We travel on Friday 13th and set-up camp at Treveague Campsite at Gorran. We then have three days of morning dives, with perfectly timed morning tides. The final day of diving will be Monday and the group will pack up camp and depart on Tuesday 17th.
- £115 per tent (covers 2 people)
- Extra person in a tent – £5 pppn
- £5 per diver per day towards organised diving, including briefing, surface support etc.
Suitable for: All divers and family
- Standard camping pitch (no EHU) for 4 nights and up to 2 people
- Organisation of the trip, 3 days beach diving, surface support + Scuba 2000 Crew member for all diving activities
- Food and drinks
- Transport, air fills and other incidental costs
- Shower tokens at camp (50p each)
- Gazebo, pup tent, extra car charges at camp (if required)
Kit Hire / Extras:
- Tank (air): £20 (members) / £30 (non-members)
- Weights: £12 (members) / £18 (non-members)
- Other kit hire available on request.
How to Book:
- Urgent response needed – please confirm ASAP – everywhere is booking up fast!*
- Pay just 25% non-refundable deposit now and the balance by 9th July 2021
- Don’t delay – book now by emailing or calling us: email@example.com or 07724 412161
*If you confirm later, we will endeavour to secure a camp pitch but there is chance the campsite will be full.
Important notes: Every diver must carry their own SMB and reel for these dives. Scuba 2000 general terms and conditions apply.