Boat Dives, Sea-Zones @ Newhaven (September)
The Sussex coast holds some amazing treasures hidden beneath the waves. There’s many wrecks to dive here, with varying depths, providing good options for all levels of diver. We’ll be running a couple of day trips off this coastline in 2021 and would love you to join us.
Welcome aboard SEA-ZONES!
SEA-ZONES is a 10m long Aqua Bell 33 with a 3.5m beam and a 300 hp Ford Mermaid Diesel engine. The vessel has fully integrated electronics (2 GPS’s, 1 colour chart plotter, 2 x Wreck finders(1 colour), 2 VHF radios, radar and autopilot. For your comfort SEA-ZONES has a large wheel house, forward cabin with dry storage, toilet and secure storage for second cylinders. The best bit of all, there is a diver’s lift – making entries and exits from the water a breeze!
What a typical day looks like…
- Meet at Newhaven West Quay (FREE parking) only 100m from the boat.
- Load up using the trolley to move your kit the 100m to the boat
- Dive briefings to communicate dive procedures and important information
- Dive 1 – usually a wreck dive
- Surface interval – relax, chat about the dive and enjoy FREE tea, coffee, chocolate and scones
- Dive 2 – usually a drift or reef dive
- Enjoy more tea, coffee, chocolate and scones!
- Head back to the marina, unload and fresh water rinse all kit.
- Complete dive logs / social.
- £59.50 per diver (members) / £65 per diver (non-members)
Spaces: ONLY 1 LEFT – BOOK NOW!
Suitable for: Open water divers looking to build experience or those who enjoy UK coastal dives, wrecks and drifts.
- 2 dives + refreshments
- Organisation of the trip, briefing + Scuba 2000 Crew member
- Equipment hire
Kit Hire / Extras:
- 1 full tank (air): £10 (members) / £15 (non-members)
- 2 full tanks (air): £18 (members) / £25 (non-members)
- Weights: £7.50 (members) / £12 (non-members)
- Other kit hire available on request
- Add boat diving specialty: £150 (normally £200)
- Add wreck diving specialty: £150 (normally £200)
- Add deep diving specialty: £165 (normally £200)
How to Book:
- 8 divers are required for the full charter and members have priority
- Pay just £15 non-refundable deposit per person to secure your place and the balance by 1st July 2021
- Please contact us to book.
- Dates are provisional subject to availability
- We will have the boat to ourselves if we can get 8 divers, giving us more control over the dives we do
- We will do two dives, so you will need two full tanks for the day
- Every diver must carry an SMB & reel
- Booking is subject to our general terms and conditions.