- This event has passed.
Beach Dive – Newhaven Arm (June)
Newhaven Arm is a great dive for everyone and ideal perfectly suited to those new to beach diving, as there’s a good fixed reference point throughout the dive. There’s plenty of marine life too. Lobsters, crabs, wrasse, garfish, bib and starfish can all be seen here… much fun can be had looking in all of the little crevices!
Special rates applied this season only:
- £5 per diver (members) / £15 per diver (non-members)
Suitable for: Open water divers looking to build experience and anyone who enjoys UK beach diving
- Organisation of the trip + Scuba 2000 Crew member
- Briefing and surface support during the dive
- Equipment hire
Kit Hire / Extras:
- 1 full tank (air): £10 (members) / £15 (non-members)
- Weights: £7.50 (members) / £15 (non-members)
- Other kit hire available on request.
How to Book:
- We can accommodate 6 divers and need a minimum of 2
- Members have priority for bookings
- Let us know your interest & confirm by 31st May – advance payment is required to secure your place
- Please contact us to book.
- We will do one dive here
- Current can be strong here when the tide turns, so timing it right is crucial
- Fisherman can be either accommodating or an annoyance – it’s the luck of the draw!
- Every diver must carry an SMB & reel for this dive.
- Scuba 2000 Terms and Conditions apply